Terms of Service
Effective on: 08/27/19 18:00
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at bitfurypeach.com (the “Site”), owned and operated by Bitfury Holding B.V. (“Bitfury”) and the materials appearing on or otherwise accessed through the Site. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
We reserve the right to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or to modify these Terms of Service, at any time and without prior notice. If we make material modifications to these Terms of Service, we will post the modification on the Site or otherwise provide you with notice of the modification. The date of most recent revision shall be noted at the beginning of these Terms of Service. By continuing to access or use the Site after we have posted a modification to these Terms of Service or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
The Site and the content contained on the Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the Netherlands and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, Bitfury exclusively owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site.
You agree not to:
- use or access the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use or access the Site to impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or access to it;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site or access to it any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Site;
- modify, adapt or translate any portion of the Site; and
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site;
From time to time, the Site may include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse such third party websites. We do not review such third party websites and you acknowledge and agree that:
- we are not responsible for such websites and the terms on which such websites are made available and the privacy policies of such websites, and do not control their content or availability;
- we make no representation, warranty or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites; and if you access any such websites, you do so entirely at its own risk.
THE SITE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
6.Proprietary Rights Notices
All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of Lightning Peach used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bitfury. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
This Agreement shall be deemed to have been entered into, and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of, The Netherlands, and any legal action concerning this Agreement shall be heard in courts located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.